Monday, May 26, 2008

This is my bRittany, nelli!


What is my new name? nelli, nilla, nilli? It has been interesting trying to re-invent myself at 22 considering just about everyone in my life has known me as brittany, although i did get my NEW name inspired from all those old friends who called me vanilla-wafer, vanilla, and even nilla- (originated from my maiden name VILLANUEVA). Poor quinn has had the hardest time with his introductions- this is britt-errr-nellie, nilla, nilli.... one time he was leaving a message inquiring about an apartment and on the message he said, (with-out even realizing) said "please just call me and my brittany nelli back at 801......) it was quite hilarious. I must admit though, even i find troubles introducing myself because of my indecisiveness of sticking with one name. And now i'm afraid i'm in too deep, as people now have already been introduced to me as nelli, nilli, or nilla depending on my mood. This is going to be interesting for the people in Montana being involved in the mix of my identity crisis! However i did finally decide on introducing myself as Nilli, and then people can choose to call me Nilli, Nilla, or Nel that way i kinda get three names, a name that just so happens to NOT be the name of about 1 in every three girls, and a way to keep my maiden name a part of me:)  So hello everyone i am Nilli!




1 comment:

Natalia said...

I am going to be like quinn and call you "my brittany nelli"