Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tina, eat the Food!!!



This is my most recent accomplishment in the artistic area. If you don't recognize it i hope it's because you are not familiar with the movie Napoleon dynamite, because frankly i'm quite proud of it, not because it's a spectacular piece, but because through out my drawing/art classes in college (and prior) i've dreaded prismacolors and pastels- mainly because i bite at those mediums. But recently at an art walk i saw some awesome portraits done with various shades of one to two colors used with prismacolors, thus i was inspired, so here's my first attempt since the frustrating fruit bowls a few years back.

2 comments:

Natalia said...

freaking rad! i'll buy it from you...but i probably can't afford your fancy artwork!

Luke and Bridget said...

GOOD JOB! I'm super jealous of your artistic abilities. Someday I'm going to pay you and Quinn to create cool pieces for my house. Congrats on finishing your yoga training! It sounds like you are having a great time! I love reading about what you guys are up to, and as always your pictures are beautiful!! Keep smiling our adventurous friends! :D