Thursday, May 22, 2008

GRADUATION GOODBYE!


No more teachers, no more books, no more SCHOOL FOR QUINN HOORAY! As of May 3, 2008 Quinn is now the current owner of a nice and new bachelors degree in graphic design with a business marketing minor. 

The event of his graduation felt almost like a big birthday party.....at the fair. We had family, friends, a barbecue, gifts, cards, hugs, even the actual graduation ceremony had dancing,xylophones, slide-shows, singing, and piano, the only thing left out was a lion to tame!Dang, i love it when Quinn graduates-i guess you don't have to do all the hard work for it to really pay off, just know a guy! No but it really was the perfect big bang, before we left to start a new chapter in our lives, and a new journey to set forth on. 
 
For all of this and everything in-between we just want to say Thank You soooooo much to EVERYONE for contributing to so much happiness we've truly been able to obtain in result of the amazing people we are blessed to have in our lives YOU! 

Whether it's been your patience through our craziness, flakiness, stubbornness-  

your support whether it's been a time of need or just because- by, talking, sharing, feeding, driving, entertaining, loving, giving, sacrificing, encouraging, perhaps at times discouraging when needed, blessing, praying, laughing, crying, being there-

your understanding through all of our crazy ideas and desires, our pride, and mistakes- 

or just a call at the exact moment it was needed,  your love has been endless and we are forever grateful.

I GUESS THAT BIG CHECK WE WERE LONGING FOR REALLY DID COME AFTER ALL due to all of the generous giving and support we have received from everyone. Thank you so very much for ALL of your support. 

WE LOVE YOU


3 comments:

Grammy said...

Just a quick note to let you know that I am so proud of you. I have some profound things I want to write (well maybe "profound" is a little strong) but I want to wait until I have a little more time. For now, just know that I have confidence in both of you and I love you & miss you!
Mom

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS QUINN!!!

I'm so happy for you guys...I miss you a lot, and Erv it's so cute!

Love you guys!
I want pictures of Britania going to school and doing yoga positions!! I still remember the ones you tried to teach me....I'm a terrible student for yoga hahaha

Mili

Unknown said...

Hi guys!! quinn congratulations!!!
i miss you so much!! now is your turn britt!! good luck in everything!!